Monday, July 5, 2010

more stupid video game fanart


coloured the silly doodle I made of Kirby and Rick. I love Kirby's Dreamland 2 and I've been playing Super Star Ultra like a madperson.

Parasol Waddle Dee, you're my favourite helper!



I'm convinced that (if it wanted to, which I doubt) the Kirby franchise could birth the most adorable and disturbing example of cartoon violence. dichotomies intrigue me, and impossibly cute small things that kick a large amount of ass has always been a favourite - explains my love for Kirby and the Powerpuff Girls, among other things. expect more drawings in this vein. :B

more doggie/wolfie stickers I made for people:



(all characters © their respective creators and do not belong to me.)

and silly doodles of the boyfriendthing because he's abroad and I can:



still not much personal art other than stupid doodles, but at least I'm drawing. :)
I've been doing so much animation at work that I'm proud of, I can't wait to update my reel! :D

4 comments:

Tami said...

<3<3 Much love!

Your rainbow dalmation in the sherlock holmes getup is totally cracking me up, over and over again.

Your salukis are just incredibly gorgeous. I adore them.

It's amazing how you're able to come up with so very many poses along the theme of "yay we're in love and we're canine" without it ever getting old or repetetive. <3

The human doodles are awesome and sweet (and hilarious, like the bra one). *lovemuffins*

Fantastic work, as always!

~whiskerwing

Chloe said...

The doodles of you and the boyfriendthing are adorable and sweet and funny. You have a much better pleady face. x]

Kirby is awesome and I am lovin' the drawings of him. It?

James Sugrue said...

Aww Shelly these are so cute! Glad to see you are keeping up with your work!

Shelley said...

thanks, guys!

Tami - gosh, you're too kind. <3 fantastic to hear from you and I'm so glad you enjoy. :D

Chloe - pretty sure Kirby's a he. specifically a BAMF in pink squishball form. :B

James - hope you've been busy too, great to hear you're at Curious now!